Bad Content? No Content? No Problem!
Create a content plan for your website with this simple online course.
Great Content is Closer
Than You Think
What can you expect from the Website Content Quick Start course?
Crash Course Marketing Academy founder Gayla Zoz explains how it works.
WEBSITE CONTENT QUICK START COURSE
It's Fast. It's Easy. It Works!
8 Short Video Modules
Expedite Your Learning
4 Simple Worksheets
Guide You Through the Process
Give You a Starting Point
Get exactly what you need to create
a content plan for a simple website.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
- Describe what you’re selling in language that motivates the action you want.
- Determine what you want your website to accomplish—and how to make sure it’s more than just another online brochure.
- Create a simple site map for the five basic website pages that every business needs to have, plus a landing page for a lead magnet.
- Write compelling copy, select images, and choose other content elements.
- Learn how to organize your content in a way that will make it easy to use for the person bringing your site to life.
- Make the most of your investment in a website developer.
Enhance Your Experience with Group Coaching
The Website Content Quick Start Group Coaching upgrade gives you access to weekly one-hour group coaching calls for 30 days after purchase. Get help with everything connected to the Website Content Quick Start course from Crash Course Marketing Academy founder Gayla Zoz.
- Strategy & Goals
- Completing Worksheets
- Writing Copy
- Sourcing Images
- Creating Landing Pages
- Organizing Content
- Working with a Developer